DUE TO THE UNCERTAINTY CAUSED BY THE CORONAVIRUS
THE FESTIVAL HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO 2021.
AmiCaFest is a very unique Piano Festival conceived by Luca Cubisino, Sicilian pianist, piano professor and DMA candidate at the Frost School of Music – University of Miami (USA). AmiCaFest offers a long-life memorable experience made of people, places, flavors, glances, and stories that will accompany you wherever your career will bring you.
Our auditors and guests program is thought for people who are music lovers and want to enjoy any musical, cultural, and amusing activity AmiCafest offers, or for those who want to accompany the festival participants and share with them this multisensorial experience.
AmiCaFest will take place from June 13 (arrival) to June 26 (departure), 2018. Besides offering talented pianists a chance to take lessons and participate in masterclasses with internationally renowned professors, the festival provides an unforgettable exposure to a comprehensive learning experience. Indeed, AmiCaFest places the student in a full-Sicilian-immersion environment, within a total involvement in everyday life, from the lodging to the authenticity of worldwide-loved food. All the activities will start on June 14 at 9 AM, and will end on June 25.
The Tuition cost for auditors and guests is extremely competitive: (EUR) €550.00 + an application fee of €50.00. Use this converter tool to estimate the cost in your currency. Applications and application fees must be received by midnight EST of March 10, 2018. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please, make sure to:
2. Include your biography and picture (only for Auditors).
3. Pay the Tuition, which must be payed in one installment (€) by March 30. Failure to pay the tuition within the deadlines will automatically mean losing your place as a festival auditor or guest. Please email us a copy of the receipt (email@example.com) as soon as you make your payment, so that we know when the payment has been made.
|WHAT IS INCLUDED|
The Auditors & Guests Tuition covers:
- Application fee and processing
- Orientation session
- Access to any lesson and masterclass of the festival
- Admission to any faculty and student concert
- Admission to any of AmiCaFest activities
- Housing in a family environment *
- Daily breakfast + 1 meal (lunch most of the time) for the total duration of the Festival (tour days excluded) *
- Laundry (up to two times) *
- Bus transportation from/to the airport (two or more trips will be scheduled on the arrival/departure days)
- Tour of Grammichele and its archaeological site
- Tours to the most attractive sites of Sicily
- Beach day
- Discounted rates for individual/small group tours
- Cooking class of a typical Sicilian dish
* Included in the tuition if family hosting is requested in the application.
NOTE: each family can host up to two people. Room and board in a B&B/Hotel are not included and must be arranged directly with the facilities management. See here the list. Other arrangements can be made if you wish to stay in a private apartment (subject to availability). Feel free to write us for any clarification.
|MINOR STUDENTS POLICY|
Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, who is responsible for them at all times, either minors and their parents/legal guardians are accommodated together or not, in accordance with the following options:
Option #1: both the minor and his/her parent/guardian are accommodate in a family environment. Each family can host no more than two people. The parent/guardian needs to fill out the application and pay the tuition for auditors and guests. In this case, the parent/guardian can enjoy anything included in the tuition for auditors and guests.
Option #2: both the minor and his/her parent/guardian stay in a B&B or a Hotel (see this list). In this case, neither room and board, nor AmiCaFest extra activities (such as tours, cooking class of a typical Sicilian dish, etc.) will be included for the parent/guardian. However, parents/guardians can pay separately for any extra activity they wish to join.
Option #3: the minor can choose the family hosting option and the parent/guardian can choose the B&B/Hotel option (see this list), as long as the parent/guardian takes full responsibility of the minor at all times. In this case, neither room and board, nor AmiCaFest extra activities (such as tours, cooking class of a typical Sicilian dish, etc.) will be included for the parent/guardian. However, parents/guardians can pay separately for any extra activity they wish to join.
IMPORTANT: There can be one parent or legal guardian for more than one minor.
Applications must be received
Arrive in Grammichele (everybody)