Our auditors and guests program is thought for people who are music lovers and want to enjoy any musical, cultural, and amusing activity AmiCafest offers, or for those who want to accompany the festival participants and share with them this multisensorial experience.
The Tuition cost for auditors and guests is extremely competitive: (USD) $300.00 + an application fee of $50.00. Use the converter tool (on the bottom of the page) to estimate the cost in your currency. Applications and application fees must be received by midnight EST of March 10 (APPLICATION DEADLINE EXTENDED: Saturday, March 18, 2017). Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please, make sure to:
1. Fill out the Application Form.
2. Include your biography and picture (only for Auditors).
3. Pay the Tuition, which must be payed in one installment ($300.00) by April 10. Failure to pay the tuition within the deadlines will automatically mean losing your place as a festival auditor or guest. Please email us a copy of the receipt as soon as you make your payment, so that we know when the payment has been made.
The auditors & guests Tuition covers:
- Application fee and processing
- Orientation session
- Access to any lesson and masterclass of the festival
- Admission to any faculty and student concert
- Admission to any of AmiCaFest activities
- Housing in a family environment *
- Daily breakfast + 1 meal (lunch most of the time) for the total duration of the Festival *
- Laundry (up to two times) *
- Bus transportation from/to the airport (two trips will be scheduled twice on the arrival/departure days)
- Tour of Grammichele (main square, museum, churches, and other monuments)
- Tour of Caltagirone (downtown, ceramic factory, etc.)
- Tour of Catania (Monastero dei Benedettini, Teatro Massimo “V. Bellini”, Duomo, Colleggiata, via Crociferi, via Etnea, lunch with the best granita in the world and dinner/fun at some of the most-trendy nightlife pubs)
- Cooking class of a typical Sicilian dish
* Included in the tuition if family hosting is requested in the application. NOTE: each family can host only one student + one auditor/guest. Room and board in a B&B/Hotel are not included and must be arranged directly with the facilities management. See here the list.
MINOR STUDENTS POLICY
Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, who is responsible for them at all times. Parents or legal guardians have the option to stay with the student in a family environment filling out the application and paying the tuition for auditors and guests (only one guest per student is allowed).
Both parents/guardians and students may stay in one of the B&Bs or Hotels on this list. In that case, there is no need to fill out any application for the parent/guardian, but room and board will not be included and must be arranged directly with the facilities management. However, if the parent/guardian decides to stay in a B&B/Hotel, we will still offer:
– Access to any lesson and masterclass of the festival
– Admission to any faculty and student concert
– Admission to any of the AmiCaFest activities
– Transportation from/to the airport
– Tours of Grammichele, Caltagirone, and Catania (extra-fees may apply)
– Cooking class of a typical Sicilian dish